SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Farmer's Market Finds

Hi friends! Long time, no post. But good news…I am finished with my summer reading (forever!), and I have several posts prepared before the dreaded start of school.

To kick off the month of August, Cate (one of my best friends) and I took a little trip downtown to visit the Farmer's Market. We both have been making our own summer bucket lists, and this was definitely something we wanted to do before school starts.

I brought my camera and was determined to take a bunch of photos, but I realized that I am not used to being in "blogger" mode yet. Will have to work on that.

My mom gave me a list of a few things–cantaloupe, corn, tomatoes–and other than that, I just purchased some flowers.

 These cucumbers were too cute not to photograph.
 This is a really random photo, with a blur of white at the bottom because I was struggling with a shopping bag, but hey, I think it really conveys the experience.
 We took this picture as a joke, and then someone from Texas asked us to take a legitimate photo for them. Whoops.

 And this lovely gal is Cate. She is the one who introduced me to blogging (check her out here),  one who is always up for an adventure, and the one who I have the best conversations with about life. She's the best, y'all.


Also, two things we learned from this adventure:
1. Do not wear black if you plan on being in the sun at noon.
2. Just because it is light outside does not mean you should walk around by yourself. 

Leave a comment if you want to see other bucket-list adventures!

Post a Comment