SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Top 10 of 2016


Back again?!?! haha, that's a productive snow day for ya. I wanted to share my top 10 favs of 2016.

1. Fav Random: Amazon Prime

College Students: get Amazon Prime. right now. The first 6 months are free!! I'm about to finish my trial but I will definitely be continuing it. Yes, I probably bought a lot more than necessary, but it was the best for random gifts and last minute function costumes. 

2. Fav Beauty Product: Touch of Spice Maybelline Lipstick

I have to give credit for this one to my roommate! She showed it to me one day and I was hooked. It is the perfect fall/winter color and it's super cheap.

3/4. Fashion Favs: New Balance/Off the Shoulder

New Balances!! They are the perfect combination of comfort while also being trendy and cute. They offer a little more than your basic running shoe. Other trend I loved this past spring/summer was off the shoulder tops! I'm hoping this trend will stick around this year. A few of my favs here:

5. Fav Experience: Justin Bieber

My friend Cate and I took the most fun trip to Nashville over the summer, and JB's concert just happened to match the time we were there! It was everything any fan girl dreams of. (tears might have been shed the morning after)


6. Fav College Survival Tip: Coffee

I spent an insane amount of money on coffee this semester. I am just so #college. Check out my favs K-cups here.

7. Fav Travel: Switzerland

First time in Europe=one of the best weeks of my life. Hot-tubbing in the Swiss Alps and making my own chocolate bar, what could be better?



8. Fav Meal: Brunch

Call me a basic white girl, but brunch has become one of my favorite things eva over this past semester. Fayetteville (where I go to school) has some amazing brunch places. Stay tuned for a best eats of Fayetteville soon to come!

9. Fav Book: Eligible

This book is one of my all time favs. I read it this summer as a beach read. A modern day version of Pride and Prejudice, this book is a page turner and a fun read. I'm now reading the actual Pride and Prejudice. If you like to read, stay tuned for a fun project coming up! :))

10. Fav Word: Joy

I'm not even going to sugar coat it, this semester was HARD. It was a ton of change at one time, and that season brought a lot of pain and fear with it. But, in those struggles, I found the joy of the Lord. My senior verse was Psalm 16:11, "You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore." Even at my lowest points, I would cry out to the Lord for his joy, and he showed it to me!! I am so excited to bring this fav into 2017.

 Look for a post about my new word of the year and my new goals soon!

Thank you all for all the support with this new chapter of my blog!

Post a Comment