SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 13, 2017

Take Me There

Hey friends! Hope you had the best weekend. After a really tough week, I was able to go home for the weekend and rejuvenate (complete with a hot bath and no shower shoes!).

With Spring Break on the horizon, I thought I would share with you the 3 destinations I'm most wander-lusting after right now.

1. Charleston

Hopefully, fingers crossed, I will be headed here this summer! It's always been a place I've wanted to visit, and the fact that I've read at least 5 different blogs (in the past month) featuring this city is a sign, right?! My roomie and I are hoping to take a BFF trip to celebrate finishing our first year of college. Most likely it will be a weekend trip, but we plan on finding the good eats, walking down Rainbow Row, and relaxing out on the beach. We have actually had the conversation of "Can we please go to a beach like The Last Song?" **update-just looked it up, and The Last Song was filmed in Tybee Island, Georgia. oh well.

image via galmeetsglam.com

2. NYC

I went to the Big Apple for Christmas my sophomore year of high school, and I think that trip is where the travel bug bit me. I LOVE that city. Ever since hopping on the plane back home, I've been compiling a new list of ideas for my next trip! No dates nailed down yet, but something might be in the works. :)

Photo from my trip in 2013!

3. Paris

Anytime someone asks me, "If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?" I always say Paris. And I will continue to say Paris until my feet are planted in front of the Eiffel Tower. I was supposed to go last winter, but due to school liability issues our trip couldn't go to the City of Lights. (but, read about my other adventures to Lyon and Switzerland here!). As of now, the soonest I will be in Europe again is next summer for a potential study abroad opportunity.

photo via pinterest


*note to self--where is all the money coming from for all of these supposed trips??** haha. life of a broke college student.

Where are your travel plans taking you??

Post a Comment