SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 6, 2017

Week-end Review

Hey friends! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. It was Tri Delta Mom's weekend for me, and it was a blast. 48 hours of girl time with my mom is just what I need!! The title of this post is a 'lil play on words of "week in review"--basically just a few snaps of my weekend!



The "weekend" started off Thursday night with a visit from my best gal, Cate!! (visit her blog here.) She was in town visiting her bf (and me:) for the weekend!! We had a long catch up session and a dorm room sleepover, face masks included. 
Check out my insta (@abstergailll) for more photos from this weekend!!

 My mom came up around lunch on Friday, and we hit the ground running. We started off with a target excursion, because what else do you do on a Friday afternoon??
Later on, we grabbed some caffeine at a cute tea room here in Fayetteville. 
 The main Tri Delta weekend event was a fun brunch at our house! We are renovating our house starting in May, so this was the last mom's weekend here!! (bittersweet) 
We shopped a TONNN, and visited several places around northwest Arkansas, including Crystal Bridges. Stay tuned for more pics in my "Guide to NWA" post coming soon!!


 Did I mention eating?? "Eat" is in all caps for a reason, ladies. 


I hope you enjoyed this brief glimpse into my weekend!! Only two more weeks until Spring Break (get excited for fun content from that trip)!! And stay tuned for a possible extra post this week.

xoxo


Post a Comment