SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 3, 2017

The Friday Five

Hey friends! Writing to you from the study room on this Friday night. This has been a long, exhausting week, but I'm ready for a chill weekend. Does anyone else love Friday afternoons?? I just love not having to rush to get homework done or go to meetings. It's always very chill.

Anyways, today I'm doing something I'm calling "The Friday Five", or five things that I've discovered this past week and loved. **Also exciting side note--my momma is coming to visit me next week so hopefully I'll have some photos in my next few posts!!! (I'm going to teach her how to take photos ;).

1. A Walk to Remember Interview

A Walk to Remember is one of my all-time favorite movies, and this interview was fabulous. They talk to both characters (Jamie and Landon) 15 years after the movie to catch up on their lives and see how much they remember from the film. It left me craving a lazy day of chick flicks. 

2. Valentine's Day Dress

My sorority is having a Valentine's themed function next week, and we're supposed to wear classic V-Day colors. I wanted something kinda different and unique, so I got this dress. It came in the mail today, and I AM OBSESSED. Stay tuned for photos of how I styled it!

3. Dream Birthday Cake

I've been procrastinating my homework this week by browsing Pinterest, and I found this cake.  Even though my bday isn't for three more months, it had me wishing.

4. Summer Slides

Even though it is currently in the 20s up in Fay, I'm already buying sandals. I saw these on a girl's Instagram last night and made a priority to snatch them up today. They are FABULOUS. 

5. Eli Young Band

Eli Young Band came to town this weekend!! Guinevere and Crazy Girl are probably my two favorite country songs of all time, so I could not turn down the opportunity (even though I had two tests this morning!!). I'm trying to say "yes" a lot more this semester, and so far every experience has been a blast. 




Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Post a Comment